The new direct-to-object printer adds more value-added features to the standard model for higher performance and ease of use, including a status indication lamp to quickly check the status of the printer, a vacuum table to fix the print substrate and an emergency switch to immediately stop the machine operation. It also offers worry-free operation with automatic detection and cleaning of clogged nozzles, substituting them with good nozzles for printing during the process. This high versatility approach has been enabled through the addition of a fourth print head and the ability to hold eight ink bottles. The UJF-MkII UV curable flatbed direct-to-object printing systems were launched last summer and have been very well received by the market since their introduction. Mimaki has identified the opportunity to raise the bar even further with the new model, enabling in a single operation; the laying down, where required, of a base coat of inkjet primer, a base print of white ink, full colour print and a surface coating of clear ink, adding up to an efficient means of producing value-added printing applications. Mimaki also offers a texture library within the Mimaki RasterLink6 RIP that can deliver further value in the finished print.
Mimaki launch new UV direct-to-object printer
Mimaki has launched its latest generation of small format, direct-to-object UV flatbed printers. The UJF-3042MkII EX offers a unique approach to value-added object printing by combining four steps into one: delivering the ability to place primer for strong ink adhesion, white ink for high print opacity, full colour CMYK printing and a clear print surface treatment, all in one operation.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- UK-based Sign Rite Grafix expands into new markets with HP Latex 365 printer
- Park Communications stays top of their game with EFI VUTEk GS3250LX investment
- Meet Bertie the robot – the fast learner that sees everything
- Gemanco Design delivers colour, texture and wall-to-wall creativity with Roland DG
- 9-in-10 higher education leaders say new printing technologies vital for educational success and life skills
- NESCHEN welcomes summer with fresh solvoprint easy dot® colour films
- ColorGATE and Durst Phototechnik AG announce exclusive distribution partnership
- Print company appoints new business development director to continue growth drive