Ainge continued: "The Skandacor cold foil system, together with the Color-Logic Process Metallic Color System, enables printers using CMYK digital presses to provide their clients with 250 predictable foil colors and unlimited decorative effects while using just one silver-based foil, making it also economical for printers to produce luxurious special effects for their clients."
Color-Logic Certifies Skandacor SLEEKpro
Color-Logic has certified the Skandacor SLEEKpro™cold foil system. "The Skandacor printed test results of the Color-Logic test form files were stellar," stated Color-Logic CTO Richard Ainge. "The decorative effects and colors produced using the Skandacor cold foil system will enable Skandacor printers to differentiate what they can provide their clients."
Latest from Graphic Display World
- Roland Create Burger Boxes for Hülkenberg and Sainz Challenge
- Drytac reveals new advertising product – perfect for food environments
- SAi Demonstrates the ‘Power of Purple’
- FloriColor: One of the first companies in Europe to invest in Fujifilm’s new Jet Press 750S
- Champagne for everybody – noble metal effect films by ASLAN
- Fujifilm announces XMF ColorPath Brand Color Optimizer
- Mediadruckwerk becomes early investor in Fujifilm’s Jet Press 750S
- VUTEk FabriVu from CMYUK gives Colour Graphics a tenfold increase in print speed