"Onyx Graphics is continually investing in research and development," said Kevin Murphy, President of Onyx Graphics. "With a technologically strong engineering staff working alongside our own colour scientists, our in-house development teams are able to create and enhance our leading-edge technologies to deliver powerful and reliable, large format print solutions that lift the industry." This latest U.S. patent includes technological advancements in the field of colour management, an industry known strength for Onyx Graphics, Inc. A new colour experience is also promised with the company's next major release, which will be integrated into the full spectrum of ONYX software solutions including ONYX Thrive print workflow software and ONYX RIP products.
Onyx Graphics awarded another U.S. patent for colour technology innovation
Salt Lake City-based global software company Onyx Graphics, Inc., has been awarded another U.S. patent for colour technology innovations in wide- and grand-format print software solutions. U.S patent 9,917,955 has been granted for spectral transmissive measurement of media, a new method of obtaining colour information for printing on media resulting in improved colour accuracy, especially for backlit display and textile printing applications. The patent is the product of Onyx Graphics' own staff of colour scientists including Dr. Max Derhak, Dr. Lin Lou (Eric) and William Chase.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- AIPIA Summit USA: Road to discovery for augmented reality, blockchain and internet of packaging
- Esko presents “Packaging Connected” at EskoWorld 2018
- FESPA Global Print Expo 2018 to showcase latest technology and applications for screen and digital printing
- Nazdar Ink technologies to reveal latest innovations at InPrint 2018
- See the first live UK demonstration of Fujifilm’s Acuity LED 1600R large format printer at Sign & Digital UK
- Spandex to present new Vehicle Wrapping Product Guide at Sign and Digital UK 2018
- Always an innovator, Parallax Digital sees the future is soft signage
- EFI announces Loxley as new inkjet distribution partner in Thailand