"Onyx Graphics is continually investing in research and development," said Kevin Murphy, President of Onyx Graphics. "With a technologically strong engineering staff working alongside our own colour scientists, our in-house development teams are able to create and enhance our leading-edge technologies to deliver powerful and reliable, large format print solutions that lift the industry." This latest U.S. patent includes technological advancements in the field of colour management, an industry known strength for Onyx Graphics, Inc. A new colour experience is also promised with the company's next major release, which will be integrated into the full spectrum of ONYX software solutions including ONYX Thrive print workflow software and ONYX RIP products.
Onyx Graphics awarded another U.S. patent for colour technology innovation
Salt Lake City-based global software company Onyx Graphics, Inc., has been awarded another U.S. patent for colour technology innovations in wide- and grand-format print software solutions. U.S patent 9,917,955 has been granted for spectral transmissive measurement of media, a new method of obtaining colour information for printing on media resulting in improved colour accuracy, especially for backlit display and textile printing applications. The patent is the product of Onyx Graphics' own staff of colour scientists including Dr. Max Derhak, Dr. Lin Lou (Eric) and William Chase.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- DreamWraps creates stunning walls, thanks to Drytac ReTac Textures
- Roland user HNS Signs looking for new creativity to continue legacy
- SWS Board Technology chooses Epson SureColor SC-F series
- Aslan adds MirrorEffect AntiScratch SE 75 film in gold
- Lorry curtains get the creative juices flowing
- BCF retains title as UK Trade Association of the Year
- Five ways to improve interior decoration with digital printing by Mimaki
- SAi showcases business enhancing software solutions at SGIA Expo