"Onyx Graphics is continually investing in research and development," said Kevin Murphy, President of Onyx Graphics. "With a technologically strong engineering staff working alongside our own colour scientists, our in-house development teams are able to create and enhance our leading-edge technologies to deliver powerful and reliable, large format print solutions that lift the industry." This latest U.S. patent includes technological advancements in the field of colour management, an industry known strength for Onyx Graphics, Inc. A new colour experience is also promised with the company's next major release, which will be integrated into the full spectrum of ONYX software solutions including ONYX Thrive print workflow software and ONYX RIP products.
Onyx Graphics awarded another U.S. patent for colour technology innovation
Salt Lake City-based global software company Onyx Graphics, Inc., has been awarded another U.S. patent for colour technology innovations in wide- and grand-format print software solutions. U.S patent 9,917,955 has been granted for spectral transmissive measurement of media, a new method of obtaining colour information for printing on media resulting in improved colour accuracy, especially for backlit display and textile printing applications. The patent is the product of Onyx Graphics' own staff of colour scientists including Dr. Max Derhak, Dr. Lin Lou (Eric) and William Chase.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- Béflex chooses EFI VUTEk h3 hybrid superwide printer
- Open a window of opportunity with high-impact graphics
- The Freeman Company CEO Joseph Popolo to present keynote at EFI Connect
- Color-Logic certifies Gallus Labelfire 340 for cold foil
- Team Concept Printing and Thermography completes installation of new MGI JETvarnish 3D Evolution
- GotPrint takes home Benny Award using Scodix technology for the second year in a row
- Hop Industries releases its 2019 Hop-Syn Product Guide and Samples Book
- Esko at FachPack: “Packaging Connected”