The sports shoe was produced in two pieces and produced on Dekom 3D Plus’ Massivit 1800 3D Printer in just under 24-hours. Once printed, the sports shoe was filled with expandable foam and had a combination of self-adhesive vinyl, textiles and paint applied to enhance its true-to-life realism.
Dekom 3D Plus produces attention-grabbing sports shoe
This larger-than-life, 2-metre tall sports shoe was 3D printed by Dekom 3D Plus, based in Switzerland. The attention-grabbing shoe was produced as a concept piece to demonstrate how sports brands can add significant value to their promotional and marketing campaigns with incredible wow-factor to draw in their target audience.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- New equipment enhances Callprint's wide-format capabilities
- Chromajet expands its Durst facility base and announces further investment
- Guandong leads the revolution of in-store promotion with innovative materials produced with nanotechnology
- Esko acquires BLUE Software
- Bella Skilte chooses the Epson SureColor SC-S series
- Greenhouse Graphics gets even greener with Fujifilm Superia ZD
- Kalas Packaging unwraps opportunities in personalised packaging
- OneVision Software with workflow automation software at the IGAS in Tokyo