The sports shoe was produced in two pieces and produced on Dekom 3D Plus’ Massivit 1800 3D Printer in just under 24-hours. Once printed, the sports shoe was filled with expandable foam and had a combination of self-adhesive vinyl, textiles and paint applied to enhance its true-to-life realism.
Dekom 3D Plus produces attention-grabbing sports shoe
This larger-than-life, 2-metre tall sports shoe was 3D printed by Dekom 3D Plus, based in Switzerland. The attention-grabbing shoe was produced as a concept piece to demonstrate how sports brands can add significant value to their promotional and marketing campaigns with incredible wow-factor to draw in their target audience.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- Spandex to host Innovation Days with Zünd G3
- Encres DUBUIT launches a new Innovative Ink
- InPrint firmly established as the premier exhibition for print applications in industrial production
- Synertec chooses Canon in record imagePRESS C850 deal
- Feenix Signs & Graphics ‘was like Charlie in the Chocolate Factory’ at Roland DG’s Creative Centre
- Luxury packaging company assesses the benefits of Fujifilm’s Acuity LED 1600
- Kiian Digital's disperse inks debuts at Heimtextil
- Konica Minolta's AccurioPress C6100 wins international award