The sports shoe was produced in two pieces and produced on Dekom 3D Plus’ Massivit 1800 3D Printer in just under 24-hours. Once printed, the sports shoe was filled with expandable foam and had a combination of self-adhesive vinyl, textiles and paint applied to enhance its true-to-life realism.
Dekom 3D Plus produces attention-grabbing sports shoe
This larger-than-life, 2-metre tall sports shoe was 3D printed by Dekom 3D Plus, based in Switzerland. The attention-grabbing shoe was produced as a concept piece to demonstrate how sports brands can add significant value to their promotional and marketing campaigns with incredible wow-factor to draw in their target audience.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- Image Options partners with EFI for latest round of superwide-format print technology advancements
- RGVA publishes free Vehicle Graphics Guide to help Prevent Costly Mistakes
- XAAR's unique high laydown technology brings extra value labels
- Infigo Software and Tharstern's world-first software development hits the mark at Print 17
- Daena Ltd shares unique artwork automation services at IPEX 2017
- Pop-up exhibitions by Arjowiggins — International travelling exhibitions 2017
- Sun Chemical launches fifth edition of its Designing Packaging with Certainty Guide
- swissQprint launch the new Oryx LED flatbed printer