The sports shoe was produced in two pieces and produced on Dekom 3D Plus’ Massivit 1800 3D Printer in just under 24-hours. Once printed, the sports shoe was filled with expandable foam and had a combination of self-adhesive vinyl, textiles and paint applied to enhance its true-to-life realism.
Dekom 3D Plus produces attention-grabbing sports shoe
This larger-than-life, 2-metre tall sports shoe was 3D printed by Dekom 3D Plus, based in Switzerland. The attention-grabbing shoe was produced as a concept piece to demonstrate how sports brands can add significant value to their promotional and marketing campaigns with incredible wow-factor to draw in their target audience.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo March 22-24
- Swanline Print sparks creative ideas in new Design Lab
- Universal Graphics Engine hailed as the 'future technology now' at #SPICYtalks18
- Pentawards introduces the NXT-GEN Award for Student Designers of the Future
- ColorJet showing future ready UV digital printing solutions at APPPEXPO 2018
- BCQ Group acquires Hunts Litho to create a £15m+ print group
- Long-established photography business invests in next generation Epson Surecolor printers
- Lintec launches recycled film for screen and digital applications at FESPA 2018