Only a stone's throw away from Piccadilly Gardens, a popular meeting and socialising location of the city, it is surrounded by a number of lively bars and clubs and is in close proximity to the trendy bars of the Northern Quarter. This unique Giant Poster will target a mass market, professional, entertainment and travelling audience. Positioned directly between Piccadilly Station, which has over 25 million passengers annually, and the Arndale Shopping Centre, one of the most bustling retail locations in the UK, this site is one of a kind. Manchester is famous for its thriving music scene and hosts Europe's largest concert arena, The Manchester Arena, which attracts over 1.2 million visitors every year.
blowUP media making a big impact in Manchester
blowUP media are proud to bring to market The Piccadilly in the heart of Manchester. Available from April, this fantastic Giant Poster located on the corner of the very busy A6 and Portland Street will be available from April 2018.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- Béflex chooses EFI VUTEk h3 hybrid superwide printer
- Open a window of opportunity with high-impact graphics
- The Freeman Company CEO Joseph Popolo to present keynote at EFI Connect
- Color-Logic certifies Gallus Labelfire 340 for cold foil
- Team Concept Printing and Thermography completes installation of new MGI JETvarnish 3D Evolution
- GotPrint takes home Benny Award using Scodix technology for the second year in a row
- Hop Industries releases its 2019 Hop-Syn Product Guide and Samples Book
- Esko at FachPack: “Packaging Connected”