Only a stone's throw away from Piccadilly Gardens, a popular meeting and socialising location of the city, it is surrounded by a number of lively bars and clubs and is in close proximity to the trendy bars of the Northern Quarter. This unique Giant Poster will target a mass market, professional, entertainment and travelling audience. Positioned directly between Piccadilly Station, which has over 25 million passengers annually, and the Arndale Shopping Centre, one of the most bustling retail locations in the UK, this site is one of a kind. Manchester is famous for its thriving music scene and hosts Europe's largest concert arena, The Manchester Arena, which attracts over 1.2 million visitors every year.
blowUP media making a big impact in Manchester
blowUP media are proud to bring to market The Piccadilly in the heart of Manchester. Available from April, this fantastic Giant Poster located on the corner of the very busy A6 and Portland Street will be available from April 2018.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- AIPIA Summit USA: Road to discovery for augmented reality, blockchain and internet of packaging
- Esko presents “Packaging Connected” at EskoWorld 2018
- FESPA Global Print Expo 2018 to showcase latest technology and applications for screen and digital printing
- Nazdar Ink technologies to reveal latest innovations at InPrint 2018
- See the first live UK demonstration of Fujifilm’s Acuity LED 1600R large format printer at Sign & Digital UK
- Spandex to present new Vehicle Wrapping Product Guide at Sign and Digital UK 2018
- Always an innovator, Parallax Digital sees the future is soft signage
- EFI announces Loxley as new inkjet distribution partner in Thailand