Kiian Digital extends its certification program
JK Group a leading supplier of sublimation and pigment digital inks for textile printing, has chosen SGIA (10-12 October 2017 - New Orleans) to display integrated solutions for the digital textile market at booth: 2369
Kiian Digital, JK Group’s flagship brand for innovation, announces ECO-PASSPORT certification for DIGISTAR HI PRO. This achievement highlights the excellence of the HI-PRO series attesting its use in sustainable textile production chains. “We are excited to have achieved this goal. Kiian Digital’s full certification program gives a competitive advantage to all our partners in serving their customers” comments Marco Girola, JK Group Marketing Specialist. At the booth, visitors can find out more about Kiian Digital’s product portfolio and our focus on sustainability.
“JK Group strives to develop products that help to make a positive difference to the environment while providing value to shareholders and customers. This is evidenced by Kiian Digital’s growing certification programme.” says Martin Swift, JK Group Marketing Director.
The booth will showcase the ImpresTM Soft Signage System’s debut on the American market.
The new ImpresTM Soft Signage System is an integrated digital printing system designed to meet soft signage digital printing market demands. The system combines the deep technical expertise of: MS Printing Solutions, Caldera® Graphics and JK Group digital inks; all part of the same Group.
Booth 2369, will be meeting place for Sawgrass industrial brand stakeholders as well.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- AIPIA Summit USA: Road to discovery for augmented reality, blockchain and internet of packaging
- Esko presents “Packaging Connected” at EskoWorld 2018
- FESPA Global Print Expo 2018 to showcase latest technology and applications for screen and digital printing
- Nazdar Ink technologies to reveal latest innovations at InPrint 2018
- See the first live UK demonstration of Fujifilm’s Acuity LED 1600R large format printer at Sign & Digital UK
- Spandex to present new Vehicle Wrapping Product Guide at Sign and Digital UK 2018
- Always an innovator, Parallax Digital sees the future is soft signage
- EFI announces Loxley as new inkjet distribution partner in Thailand