The stand was set off with the UDECO Crystal Floor, which was printed in reverse and backed in white ink to ensure no damage to the print. The Samba Opaque was used for the side of the system to ensure a complete block-out to hide the framework, and Samba FR was double struck for the front of the system. The portable, lightweight system can be backlit with an LED curtain and textiles are all crease resistant.
Northern Print stands out from the crowd with their a.berger LED pop-up system
The incredibly versatile a.berger LED Pop-Up Systems are quick to assemble and dismantle, light and practical, while remaining stable and flexible. After being introduced to the product by CMYUK, commercial print company, Northern Print, decided to purchase one for an upcoming exhibition.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- Roland DG launches ground-breaking Texart RT-640M multi-function dye-sublimation printer
- Ricoh empowers print providers to broaden revenue streams with new latex wide format devices
- Mactac Printable Mirror Films : a brilliant choice!
- Xaar 3D supports engineering's leaders of tomorrow
- Magna Colours to carry on the LJ Specialities business
- AnaJet, a Ricoh company, reveals its newest high-quality Direct-to-Garment printer
- OKI Europe launch Augmented Reality App to open up a world of instore print applications to retailers
- Introducing the UK’s first fully recyclable roller banner