The stand was set off with the UDECO Crystal Floor, which was printed in reverse and backed in white ink to ensure no damage to the print. The Samba Opaque was used for the side of the system to ensure a complete block-out to hide the framework, and Samba FR was double struck for the front of the system. The portable, lightweight system can be backlit with an LED curtain and textiles are all crease resistant.
Northern Print stands out from the crowd with their a.berger LED pop-up system
The incredibly versatile a.berger LED Pop-Up Systems are quick to assemble and dismantle, light and practical, while remaining stable and flexible. After being introduced to the product by CMYUK, commercial print company, Northern Print, decided to purchase one for an upcoming exhibition.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- XJet kick-starts 2018 with attendance at three industry tradeshows & a conference in Europe & North America
- StackaWraps® and NEC Graph-fix agree UK Partnership deal
- Massivit 3D set to push 3D printing for wide format visual communication at ISA Sign Expo
- GMG CoZone 2.2 brings ultra-high resolution to large formats
- Xeikon celebrates 30-year anniversary
- Overcoming objections to automation in wide-format print
- ‘White is the new black’ in printing, reveals Antalis
- Durst full digital glaze line customer installations starting this year