The stand was set off with the UDECO Crystal Floor, which was printed in reverse and backed in white ink to ensure no damage to the print. The Samba Opaque was used for the side of the system to ensure a complete block-out to hide the framework, and Samba FR was double struck for the front of the system. The portable, lightweight system can be backlit with an LED curtain and textiles are all crease resistant.
Northern Print stands out from the crowd with their a.berger LED pop-up system
The incredibly versatile a.berger LED Pop-Up Systems are quick to assemble and dismantle, light and practical, while remaining stable and flexible. After being introduced to the product by CMYUK, commercial print company, Northern Print, decided to purchase one for an upcoming exhibition.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- Signs Express Stoke install logo the size of a house
- Welcome to the revolution in digital wallpaper printing
- ArtSystems to exhibit Summa finishing solutions at The Print Show 2018
- Antalis expands polyester materials portfolio with cost-effective and sustainable alternatives
- viscom 2019: More live experiences for digital printers and signmakers
- Sir Speedy celebrates 50-Year Anniversary
- iTek Graphics expands its high-end offerings by adding an EFI VUTEk HS125 Pro
- Miller’s Professional Imaging adds second Canon DreamLabo to their fleet of printers