The stand was set off with the UDECO Crystal Floor, which was printed in reverse and backed in white ink to ensure no damage to the print. The Samba Opaque was used for the side of the system to ensure a complete block-out to hide the framework, and Samba FR was double struck for the front of the system. The portable, lightweight system can be backlit with an LED curtain and textiles are all crease resistant.
Northern Print stands out from the crowd with their a.berger LED pop-up system
The incredibly versatile a.berger LED Pop-Up Systems are quick to assemble and dismantle, light and practical, while remaining stable and flexible. After being introduced to the product by CMYUK, commercial print company, Northern Print, decided to purchase one for an upcoming exhibition.
Latest from Graphic Display World
- William Smith expands its portfolio with innovative Arlon materials
- ADAPT named as exclusive UK distributor of new HP Latex R2000 printer
- Beepag becomes first Italian adopter of Ricoh Pro™ T7210 to extend the range of services offered
- Arrow Digital installs the first MCT VersaTech2™ at Caterpillar Signs, Ahmedabad
- Durst wins prestigious EDP award for P5
- Avery Dennison introduces new colors of film for conform chrome series
- MGI and Konica Minolta sponsor Elite Super Boat International Racing Team
- Xaar wins 'Innovation of the Year' at 3D Printing Industry Awards