Labels & Packaging
Two HP Designjet Printers and an HP ePrint & Share have received top honours from Business Equipment Research & Test Laboratories (BERTL) and Buyer's Laboratory Inc. (BLI), reflecting their overall ease of use, application versatility and output quality.
These honours include:
- An Exceptional Certified Five Star rating for the HP Designjet T2300 eMultifunction Printer (eMFP) from BERTL, citing its Web-enabled functionality and intuitive colour touchscreen
- An outstanding certified four and a half star rating for the HP Designjet T7100 Printer from BERTL, noting its productivity features and ability to produce a range of applications
- A summer 2011 "Pick" award for "Outstanding Colour Inkjet Wide-Format Multipurpose Printer" for the HP Designjet T7100 Printer from BLI due to its productivity, administrative utilities and ease of use
- A summer 2011 "Pick" award for "Outstanding Colour Inkjet Wide-Format MFP" for the HP Designjet T2300 eMFP from BLI, citing its collaborative capabilities for file sharing and printing, as well as overall print and copy quality
- An "Outstanding Achievement in Innovation" award for HP ePrint & Share from BLI, noting the tool's easy-to-use storage and sharing capabilities
Santiago Morera, vice president and general manager, Designjet Large-Format Solutions, HP says: "With the first web-connected device with scan, print and copy functionality and the new HP ePrint & Share platform, HP makes large format printing easier, allowing architecture, engineering and construction professionals to spend more time creating and building. These awards from BERTL and Buyers Lab demonstrate our ability to deliver a significantly lower total cost of ownership and improved collaboration and mobility to design professionals."
Check out the TAGS above
Want to get to know us better? Follow us on Twitter @GDWtweets
We'd love to get to know you and learn more about your business!
Got any news or PR? Email us at email@example.com